PROGRAMMING IS OUR PASSION
The control is the heart of every system. Only professionally created software that is precisely tailored to the respective requirement ensures the optimal performance of your robot system or warehouse. We take on the software development for our own systems as well as for external systems. Our work is divided into three areas: PC software, robot software and PLC software.
Our programmers are experts in state-of-the-art Industry 4.0-compatible control technologies - from programmable logic controllers (Siemens S7), robot programming (ABB, Comau, Kawasaki, KUKA, Motoman, Reis, Stäubli), high-level languages for PC applications and positioning systems via bus and visualization systems up to the connection to process control systems, ERP and measurement data logging. Of course, we also integrate camera systems (e.g. Cognex, Stemmer CVB, Open CV or Hulcon) into your system for position detection or quality control.
A uniform concept for software development and an integrated library ensure that the quality standard is always the same. Due to the individuality of our projects, our programmers are characterized by a very broad knowledge and a high degree of flexibility in addition to their passion.
Another advantage: We develop the software parallel to the mechanical and electrical engineering of your system. We also do the electrical construction and switch cabinet construction in-house. All responsible employees are in constant communication with each other, small changes can be implemented directly and tested live on the system. This results in lower error rates, optimized performance, greater flexibility and quicker responsiveness to customer requests.
- We use our own Mircosoft .NET-based framework with database support (to create the HMI)
- Including standard classes for all required representations
- Trouble-free integration of additional modules e.g. to operate the specific interfaces for various ERP systems (SAP, Navision, AS / 400, abas and others)
- Data exchange via IDoc (SAP), RFC call, UDBC
- Customer-specific modules can be loaded according to the applicationen
- We master a wide variety of brands (ABB, Comau, KUKA, Kawasaki, etc.) and templates
- Our basic programs and sequence processes (for driving programs etc.) are all based on the same concept and are adapted into the respective robot manufacturer-specific programming language
- Therefore our programmers quickly familize with any software
- Our software is optimized for smooth driving movements and very clean processes and is therefore particularly gentle on products and materials
- Our focus is on Siemens PLC (SIMATIC S7-1500)
- Configuration with TIA portal
- Of course, we can also create other PLCs on request (e.g. Codesys, B&R, Schneider)
- We use a library with blocks and process flows that are closely related with our PC processes in order to guarantee optimal interlinking and fast processing of all processes